Just Solutions services are designed to address issues, identify and broker opportunities and facilitate the creation of new solutions.
Just Solutions have undertaken contracts in the fields of Leisure; Sport; Culture; Libraries; Play; Arts; Education and Lifelong Learning; Schools and Colleges; Youth and Community Services; Economic Regeneration; Housing; Planning.
Their services include:
• writing strategies and plans;
• undertaking reviews of services and facilities;
• producing business and development plans;
• making funding applications;
• conducting feasibility studies and options appraisals;
• consultations and needs assessments;
• strategic reviews and evaluations;
• peer reviews and mentoring;
• developing visions and approaches for collaboration;
• delivering training;
• shaping new ideas, models and approaches to delivery;
• facilitating visioning;
• writing design briefs;
• project management and procurement;
• acting as client representatives/agents.
Howard Tolley (Just Solutions Leisure Consultants) and Sara Green (Butlin Consulting Strategic Sports Support Services) bring experience, knowledge and contacts that are unique in Wales. Their understanding of: managing as well as applying to national grants programmes; the Welsh Assembly Government; Local Authorities; schools and colleges as well as sport is unparalleled.
Their support service is focused on creating solutions. Whatever the detail, they guarantee to produce original and practical recommendations that lead to action and deliver results.
Because of their wide ranging contacts and client base they have a particular expertise in identifying and brokering business opportunities and partnerships.
They provide a service to help their clients achieve what they know they need, but lack the time to do.